12.8.09

Welcome to my Kitchen !

I still can't believe we have lived in this house for 6 years now and I'm just getting to the dreaded kitchen renovation project. Here's the now --cabinets removed for refinishing

The look I have been trying to achieve


and this is what I've created by stripping the varnish, staining with red oak stain then again with red mahogany 2 sometimes 3 times then finally, when I'm super satisfied, a coat of poly.


If only great lighting was available during this photo shoot and I highly suspect I'll be doing this 'till Christmas

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much for sharing. I love it !!! I can easily pisture myself cooking in this gorgeous kitchen, while chatting with a good friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is going to be gorgeous! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete