6.6.09

Ode to the basics and damn to Crock Pots

Imagine
CROCK POT PICTURE HERE


i never knew you existed before moving here
your absence from my life went unnoticed for years
parties meant planning, cooking, buying wine and beer
not filling, stuffing, plugging it in and to simply disappear

Little smokies, meatballs, chicken nuggets and more
Calories, fat and sugar galore
If that's what it means to host a party in this town
Let me out now before I explode through my once sexy nightgown

Ok Ok, I get the ease of the Crock family dinner
though it is only slightly better then a McDonald's sinner
So give up the crock and head to your wok
Fresh Veggies and Meat go so perfectly with pop

1 comment:

  1. I forget about the crockpot and yet it would make my life so much easier if I could get together the ingredients in the morning to throw in there! That would require to me to be on top of things, however.

    ReplyDelete